Which of you here uses Samsung's smartphones, especially mid-end smartphones like the Galaxy J series, Galaxy C and Galaxy On? If anything, today TechDeal has good news for you users of the smartphone series.
Based on documents leaked a few days ago, it turned out that it wasn't just Samsung's latest mid-series smartphone like Galaxy A or Galaxy. J Pro is sure to get an Android Oreo update because the older series of 2016 will almost certainly taste the sweetness of Android Oreo!
Here is a list of Samsung mid-end mobile devices that might get updates to Android Oreo along with time release:
- Galaxy J7 Neo: December 2018
- Galaxy Tab A (2017): January 2019
- Galaxy A9 Pro (2016): January 2019
- Galaxy C7 Pro: January 2019
- Galaxy C9 Pro: January 2019
- Galaxy J2 (2018): January 2019
- Galaxy On5 (2016): January 2019
- Galaxy On7 (2016): January 2019
- Galaxy On7 (2018): January 2019
- Galaxy J7 (2017): January 2019
- Galaxy J 7 Max: February 2019
- Galaxy J7 (2016): March 2019
You need to know, if the smartphone is on the list above it is not a definite list that will get an Android Oreo update. The list is devices that are still in a temporary status (simply the device may still get an Oreo update, but it depends on the beta test results. If the Samsung feels there is no problem the update will be rolled out).
Samsung will bring a number of new features from Android 8.0 Oreo such as Picture-in-Picture and Notification Dots, as well as improve the Samsung Experience 9.0 interface as used in Galaxy S9.
So, let's just look forward to the detailed information at the end of the year. Of course, if there is the latest information about this, TechDeal will definitely immediately inform you.